Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reaper Sampling rate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nemo6

Reaper Sampling rate Empty
PostSubject: Reaper Sampling rate   Reaper Sampling rate I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:49 am

Everything is set to 44100 and reaper tells me 48000 confused
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sampling rate   Reaper Sampling rate I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:36 pm

did you set it up in Root Jack Ctl?
Back to top Go down
https://remix-os.forumotion.com
nemo6

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sampling rate   Reaper Sampling rate I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:13 pm

No , i did not think of it , i am not using jack...should i! Surprised ...Actually if i do , it does not changes anything.
Another thing ,the Auto-save does not seems to work , cant find my xxxx.rpp.bak files
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sampling rate   Reaper Sampling rate I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:35 am

1) For Reaper you should set up the sample rate in Root Jack Ctl.

2)There is a bug in some combinations of versions wine+Reaper: when saving a project, Reaper doesn't save the extention "rpp' - you should type it manually. That's why autosave can't work.
Back to top Go down
nemo6

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sampling rate   Reaper Sampling rate I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:36 pm

(Nope , actually if i save "test4" it saves "test4.rpp" , its really bad if the autosave does not work , because with all the plugins , we are never safe from a crash...)
1/ I marked the time-stamped option , and the autosave seems to work Smile The remaining problem is that to load a backup file , we have to rename it because ".rpp.back"is not listed in the options.(anyway , better than to restart the project from scratch) Wink
2/ Concerning the sample rate it appears that even if the indication in reaper is 48000 , it is actually working in 44100...

3/ is it possible to save and import projects from outside of the wine environement(another HD for example)?i dont see how to create links for reaper...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sampling rate   Reaper Sampling rate I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:23 pm

nemo6 wrote:

2/ Concerning the sample rate it appears that even if the indication in reaper is 48000 , it is actually working in 44100...
If Reaper says "48000", why do you think it's 44100?

nemo6 wrote:
3/ is it possible to save and import projects from outside of the wine environement(another HD for example)?i dont see how to create links for reaper...
Yes, you can save/open it to/from anywhere. When the first time you open the project, you have to show Reaper all paths for all media in the project. You also can link the partition with your project with a wine partiition, using winecfg (Multimedia -> Reaper Options -> Advanced). Read Linux and Wine documentation about linking folders and partitions
Back to top Go down
nemo6

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sampling rate   Reaper Sampling rate I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:20 am

Well , you are right , the internal files of the project are in 48000 , the rendering is in 44100...I dont know , why the envy 24 mixer shows that the card is in 44100 , Rjactl also , and Reaper stick to 48000 Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sampling rate   Reaper Sampling rate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaper Sampling rate
Page 1 of 1