Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wineasio, alsa_in, more than 16 inputs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vasiliy0

Wineasio, alsa_in, more than 16 inputs Empty
PostSubject: Wineasio, alsa_in, more than 16 inputs   Wineasio, alsa_in, more than 16 inputs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:25 am

Hi! I have two sound cards, and I want to make a multitrack record (or live performance). Both soundcard works fine independently. When I use one soundcard, Reaper shows me 16 inputs, first and second on it is my left and right soundcard inputs. But when I try to attach another soundcard with alsa_in, Reaper shows me the same 16 inputs, and 3-16 channels are silent (1-2 are ok, its the first card). I think I can test this schema with something native linux jack application, but I dont know one, which can make multitrack live preformance.
Back to top Go down
Breen

PostSubject: Re: Wineasio, alsa_in, more than 16 inputs   Wineasio, alsa_in, more than 16 inputs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Audacity. Go to Menu -> Audio -> Sound Editor.
Back to top Go down
vasiliy0

PostSubject: Re: Wineasio, alsa_in, more than 16 inputs   Wineasio, alsa_in, more than 16 inputs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:14 am

Inputs/outputs count can be modified by "wine regedit", current user branch.
The my problem was that wineasio does not detects other sound cards attached by alsa_in. Solution was to modify asio.c (in wineasio),
replace "This->jack_input_ports = jack_get_ports(This->jack_client, NULL, NULL, JackPortIsPhysical | JackPortIsOutput);" to "This->jack_input_ports = jack_get_ports(This->jack_client, NULL, NULL, JackPortIsOutput);" , and the same to outputs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wineasio, alsa_in, more than 16 inputs   Wineasio, alsa_in, more than 16 inputs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wineasio, alsa_in, more than 16 inputs
Page 1 of 1