Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could you set the forum timeout a little longer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CodeLurker

Could you set the forum timeout a little longer? Empty
PostSubject: Could you set the forum timeout a little longer?   Could you set the forum timeout a little longer? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:05 pm

I was making a post in another one of your forums, and I got logged out by the time I was done writing it; as it went into details about configuring a Firewire device. After giving it my username and password, it proudly presented me with a blank "Post a new topic" form. Hitting back twice on the browser only brought me back to the forum. My post was lost. I probably wasn't more than 15 min. writing my post, but now it is lost. Please set the login timout to something a little more convenient, if you would.

CodeLurker
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Could you set the forum timeout a little longer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could you set the forum timeout a little longer?   Could you set the forum timeout a little longer? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:07 am

CodeLurker wrote:
I was making a post in another one of your forums, and I got logged out by the time I was done writing it; as it went into details about configuring a Firewire device. After giving it my username and password, it proudly presented me with a blank "Post a new topic" form. Hitting back twice on the browser only brought me back to the forum. My post was lost. I probably wasn't more than 15 min. writing my post, but now it is lost. Please set the login timout to something a little more convenient, if you would.

CodeLurker
Yes, friend, I'm agree it's a strange hosting, but I still have no time to do something with it. Maybe later.
You can ask your questions at the Remix_OS braunch at the Reaper's forum:
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=78883
Back to top Go down
https://remix-os.forumotion.com

Could you set the forum timeout a little longer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forums :: Other topics-
Jump to: