Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

press s to skip m for manual

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rotylee

press s to skip m for manual Empty
PostSubject: press s to skip m for manual   press s to skip m for manual I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:41 pm

on boot i get message that say one of my ntfs partitions cannot be mounted and when i try to manually work with it . my password will not be accepted as root. i am running the 64 bit version.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: press s to skip m for manual   press s to skip m for manual I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:34 pm

If you are running the LiveDVD, there is no root password. If you boot into a preinstalled os, use your user's password.
Back to top Go down
https://remix-os.forumotion.com
rotylee

PostSubject: Re: press s to skip m for manual   press s to skip m for manual I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:40 pm

i installed it. and my user password is denied. at the command. works fime once booted.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: press s to skip m for manual   press s to skip m for manual I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:51 am

Looks strange. Maybe you forgot your user's password& If you have no password, you need to reinstall the OS.
Back to top Go down
https://remix-os.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: press s to skip m for manual   press s to skip m for manual I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

press s to skip m for manual
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forums :: Installation & Boot-
Jump to: