Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

remix abandonware?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vocalfons

remix abandonware? Empty
PostSubject: remix abandonware?   remix abandonware? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:27 am

It was almost too good to be true. An Ubuntu version with all the necessary stuff pre-installed. And it actually works great, except the fact I have to manually configure my twin head setup every time I boot up. Remix doesnt remember it´ s desktop layout and setup.
Bummer. And since noone replies to my topic, I guess I am still left with good old unsupported 10.10.

Ofcourse I do not expect a reply on my questions immediately. But I work with Ubuntu professionally on a daily basis. An upgrade to a supported OS is way overdue. I would be more than willing to even donate to make something possible. But getting no answer at all, is not very hopefull to me.

The point of making a "remix" OS, should be easy of use and easy installment. But not being a hacker at all, I cannot figure out how to set it up. Or even how to install the latest nvidia drivers (which it wont let me).

Just too bad.
Back to top Go down

remix abandonware?
Page 1 of 1